Debt Elimination Tools: Letter to Collection Agency or Attorney
Michael P. Margelefsky, LLC
DBA: MICHAEL P. MARGELEFSKY
709 Madison Avenue, Suite 302
Toledo, Ohio 43624-1624
February 10, 2004
Re Michael P. Margelefsky, LLC, DBA: MICHAEL P. MARGELEFSKY
correspondence dated January 30, 2004
Thank you for your Correspondence.
I declare Myself competent. I am not a Corporation or a Public Entity.
You, Michael P. Margelefsky, LLC, DBA: MICHAEL P. MARGELEFSKY must be a Third Party Debt Collector and I do not give you permission to interfere into My Commercial affairs. If you are assuming that you are representing Me, you are Hereby Fired and your Power of Attorney is Hereby Revoked.
As proof of claim, complete the attached ‘CREDITOR DISCLOSURE STATEMENT’ and return within X days. Failure to respond with the completed ‘CREDITOR DISCLOSURE STATEMENT’, thereby providing your verified Proof of Claim, signed under the Penalties of Perjury and verified by your affidavit, you, Michael P. Margelefsky, LLC, DBA: MICHAEL P. MARGELEFSKY are agreeing to your Commercial Dishonor, exhausting My Administrative Remedies. I will accept your Silence as an
Acceptance, and your agreement that a Default be entered against you. You will also agree to a Full Tacit Contractual Agreement being a participant in Fraud and to forfeit all remedies under Administrative Law, Judicial Law, and / or MARITIME CLAIM RULES C (6).
You should also be aware that sending unsubstantiated demands for payment through the United States Mail System might constitute mail fraud under federal and state law
Your failure to satisfy this request within the requirements of the Fair Debt Collection Practices Act will be construed as your absolute waiver of any and all claims against me, and your tacit agreement to compensate me for costs and attorney fees.
Joe Dee Blow
c/o 777 Perfection Lane
Heaven [near 77777] Oregon state Secured Party
CREDITOR DISCLOSURE STATEMENT
1) Does My signature create the funds to discharge? yes / no
2) Name of Creditor:
3) Creditor’s address:
4) Name of DEBTOR: account number:
5) DEBTOR’s address:
6) Amount of debt purported to be owed: $ _________ date it became payable: __________
7) Was this debt assigned or purchased from a previous creditor? yes / no
8) Please state the amount of money paid for the assignment or purchase? $ ____________
9) Please attach a facsimile of the terms of the assignment to this completed form._____________________________________________
10) Have any insurance claims been made by any creditor regarding this account? yes / no ___________________________________________
11) Have any judgments been obtained by any creditor regarding this account? yes/ no
authorized signature for creditor; date