Notice of De-Registration of Motor Vehicle

by Mitch on March 3, 2010

Since the first few freeman on the land posts I wrote (here, and here) have been so popular, I thought that some of you might like to know how to de-register your vehicles and reclaim them as your property.

When you register something you are actually signing over partial ownership to whoever you are registering it with. Registration, coupled with drivers’ licenses are what put you under the authority of the policy enforcement officers and their statutes, acts, and regulations which should have no power over any freeman or woman on the land who is responsible for and conscious of their own actions.

If you drive for a living, and are engaged in commerce on the road, you are are required to have a driver’s license under statutory law. If you are not engaged in commerce on the road, say you are only traveling to work, not actually doing your work while driving, then you are not engaged in commerce on the road. If you are not engaged in commerce on the road you do not need to have a drivers license because you are not driving, you are traveling.

We have a right to freely travel on the land of Canada. We also have the right to use our own possessions free of charge. We are not obligated to register anything that we own. This is why many freemen and women on the land do not register their automobiles or renew their drivers’ licenses. It’s not because they want to speed and not stop at stop signs and cause havoc on the road, it’s because they are responsible adults who demand their freedom to travel where they like in their automobiles and to be responsible for their own actions.

At this point I also want to add that I have not done this. I am just posting some information that I have come across, but I have not de-registered my car. I am considering it, but am still doing research. If you are not absolutely sure you know what you’re doing I wouldn’t suggest sending notices to anyone. Make sure you do your own research before you go de-registering your autos! I just thought you might find this interesting.

Also note that this Notice has been crafted for someone who has already filed a Notice of Understanding and Intent and Claim of Right and is a freeman on the land.



Minister of Transportation
Whatever Street Adress
Turd Furgesson’s Office
CITY, in the province of ________

Date: November 02, 2009

I am John-Dough of the family Buck, a freeman-on-the-land, a flesh and blood living soul of free will. Enclosed with this notice you will find a witnessed and signed copy of Understanding and Intent and Claim of Right, which were witnessed, signed, and sent via registered mail to: the Prime Minister of Canada, the Governor General of Canada, the Minister of Justice and the Attorney General of Canada, Chief Justice of Canada, the Attorney General for the Province of Ontario, and the Minister of Community Safety & Correctional Services. This Claim of Right has not been rebutted and therefore stands as truth in court, and establishes lawful excuse for me to be free of all statutory charges, obligations, restrictions, and limitations. I am serving you this notice so that I may de-register motor vehicles thereby making them exclusively devices for personal conveyance.


I hold my property under a claim of right and;
My automobiles are my property and have VIN’s associated with them and;
I have the right to de-register anything I have that has been registered and;
It is my understanding that you, Jim Bradley, are the Minister
of Transportation and;
I may direct you to perform certain tasks, such as Vehicle de-registration and;
There is a motor vehicle associated with my property which was registered with
VIN:  [
The other motor vehicle associated with my property which was registered with
VIN:  [
I now wish to de-register said Vehicles and;
I now direct you to immediately de-register said Vehicles and;
If you do not respond or dispute or make counterclaims (any of which shall be under
Oath or attestation, upon full commercial liability and penalty of perjury and registered at
the location herein provided to be recognized as valid) within ten (10) days after service
of this notice, I will consider the task performed and;

Directions to Verifiers
Affected parties wishing to dispute or make their own counterclaims must respond appropriately within ten (10) DAYS of service of notice. Responses must be under oath or attestation, upon full commercial liability and penalty of perjury and registered at the location herein provided no later than ten days from the date of original service as attested to by way of certificate of service.

John-Dough: Buck   All rights reserved

In verification to the above

Witness: _____________________________ date:__________________

Witness: _____________________________ date:__________________

Witness: _____________________________ date:__________________