Do not accept what you have been spoonfed. Question your educators, parents, and politicians and keep in mind they are regurgitating their own opinions and beliefs. Hand-me-down beliefs are not truths.
Be inquisitive. Beyond asking who, what, when and where, the most important is always WHY. Why oftens explains the rest of it. Remember that life on the screen is edited. Perception is more important than reality, and it is easily manipulated.
People will lie, cheat, and steal for the sake of profit and control... Agendas exist. Religion can be used to control, just easily as education can be used to indoctrinate.
Food can be used to poison, as easily as can be used to medicate.
We've forgotten who we are. You are not just a citizen in a state, living in a county, on a continent.
You are not just an employee with a job title.
You are not a piece of paper, a birth certificate, a social security number, or a driver's license. You are a human being. A sentient being.
And you are as free as you choose to be, limited only by the laws you believe have power over you, the respect you give to those you given authority over to, and the moral and personal beliefs that you choose to live by.
No one in their right mind would have willing give their freedom away if they knew they were being manipulated by manufactured fear.
No one would agree that profit is more important than taking care of the environment, let alone their own bodies. No one would reject the free energy technology that would end the hunger and suppression of all nations.
Anyone who has eyes can see that the world needs change.
What you are up against is not real. It's was born and is maintained in fear. It requires your belief to 'exist'.. but it can not be brought before you.
It is not real.
You cannot point to "Government", just buildings and humans beings. You cannot point to "Law", just books filled with words composed of letters.
You cannot point to money, just paper, or numbers on a screen.
How can these things have any control or power over you or your life?
It's an illusion.
There are no governments ruling over us. Just the idea that we all agree that there is a 'government' that does.
There are no laws, just the collective adoption of a society of a series of rules written down to say what those members of that society cannot do, and the consequences of breaking them. It's a contract.
There are no state lines. It's all a construct of the mind.
The men and women of government, they were only given authority that you delegated to them.
Authority they could not have over you, if you did not have that power to give away.
Stop believing what you are told is GOOD, and find out for yourself. Stop believing what you are told is EVIL, until you discover that truth for yourself. No religion can answer this, no political matter, no education system. None. The truth is in your heart and soul. The answers are within your own MIND. Start using it. Stop letting others; your educators, your parents, your government, make up your mind for you. They give to you hand-me-down lies. Every generation allows more freedom, liberty, and justice to disappear, because people are being spoonfed and brainwashed by some unseen force, backed by our governments, popes, presidents and prime ministers, politicians, judges, police, and lawyers. It was set in place long ago. It's the most thought-out ingenious slow subtle unseen enslavement of man-kind that has ever been perpetuated. Because it all starts in our MINDS. And of course you will not hear about it from the main stream media, which is completely controlled, and is used as a tool, not just a form of news and entertainment.
Money is a construct of the mind. It 'represents'.. To the average man or woman money is a means of survival. You trade it for a roof over your head, food on the table, heat and water, and gas in the car. Money is not the house, or the food, or the utilities though. What is money? MONEY IS YOUR TIME AND YOUR ENERGY EXCHANGED FOR BUYING POWER IN THE FORM OF PAPER OR ELECTRONIC DIGITS.
Do you feel you were meant to work to live, and live to work? Maybe it doesn't bother you because you've climbed the top of a corporate ladder. You worked hard to get there. Maybe you were born into wealth like the UNITED STATES' current President (CEO)? For the rest of us who have to work hard day in and day out, it can be frustrating to lose so much of our time because we are SPENDING IT to "MAKE MONEY" so we can keep on surviving, and just to live another day to do it all again. Some of us are fortunate enough to make enough and have money to spare. But the truth is without money you will not perish. It is without food, shelter and water that you may. Why are these things simply not provided? Who loses when someone else gains? Who believes in their hearts that every one should suffer to survive? Yet we live in a world that allows people to DIE EVERYDAY because they do not have the 'means' to survive. Is this okay?
Our world has more than enough abundance to provide for everyone! There exists many technologies that would move us completely away from dependence on oil for energy. Free energy provided by mother nature itself. There is enough land to grow enough food to feed the world. There are enough resources for everyone to have a home. Yet for some reason there is suffering and lack. Why is this what our world has become?
The definition of a corporation is a legal entity with its own rights, privileges and liabilities separate from the members who created it.
Can you call a corporation to the stand? Can you ask a corporation to be a witness? No. Only someone who 'represents' it can.
Corporations are in control of water, energy sources, food, healthcare, etc. Corporations are involved in every aspect of our lives. Yet it seems that corporations CORRUPT everything they touch. Unfortunately for mankind, they are the most important PERSONS in the civilized world, and yet they cannot be imprisoned for their crimes. They cannot starve for a lack of food. They cannot cry over the lives they claim. They cannot die of diseases they create. They cannot because they are not ALIVE. A corporation has no empathy. It does not feel shame when it destroys or feel guilt when it pollutes.
CORPORATIONS are essentially soulless DEAD BODIES considered LEGAL PERSONS without consciousness or conscience.
(CORP: latin root meaning BODY.)
To truly enslave a people, do not put them in chains, eventually they will gain strength and fight. Instead, enslave their minds. They are not to know how powerful they are.
Convince them there is no enemy but the ones you tell them to hate and fear.
"Behind the ostensible government sit enthroned an invisible government owing no allegiance and acknowledging no responsibility to the people. To destroy this invisible government, to befoul the unholy alliance between corrupt business and corrupt politics is the first task of the statesmanship of the day." Theodore Roosevelt, April 19th, 1906
"Ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free.” John 8:32
"The Mark of a stupid man is not that he does not know, it is that he does not want to know." - Michael H. Keehn
"He who knows nothing is nearer to the truth than he whose mind is filled with falsehoods and errors." Thomas Jefferson
"There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true." - Soren Kierkegaard (1813-1855)
"Knowledge will forever govern ignorance, and people who mean to be their own governors, must arm themselves with the power which knowledge gives." James Madison
"..We should no longer be children, toss to and fro and carried about with every wind of doctrine, by the trickery of men, in the cunning craftiness of deceitful plotting, but speaking the truth in love, may grow up in all things into Him who is the head, Christ." Eph 4:14
A Few Things To Consider
Take Everything With A Grain Of Salt
- 'Lawful' is what it is all about. 'Lawful' .vs. 'unlawful'. Do not get trapped into discussing 'legal'/'illegal'.
- In order to empower a representative, you must have the power yourself. You cannot give to anyone something you, yourself do not possess. You cannot give them any more than you, yourself, possess. Consequently you can look at anything any representative does, and say "I must be entitled to do that myself, without - necessarily - empowering someone else to do it for me".
- In a democracy, 'a majority' does not depend on 'large numbers'. A majority can be as low as ONE. And that ONE must, of itself, (therefore) carry sufficient empowerment to put any motion into practice. (The US Supreme Court has 9 Members. A 5 - 4 majority carries any ruling. That's 'democracy') This country was founded as a Republic, but it has slowly been chipped away.
- Consequently no Government has more power than you do yourself. The powers are equal. The only difference is that your power is inalienable - it can't be taken away from you - whereas a Government can be replaced by some other set of role players. Consequently YOU are 'supreme'.
- 'Requesting permission' is the act of a child. 'Licencing' is 'begging for permission' and 'submitting to someone else's will'. Adults do not beg permission for something they are lawfully entitled to do, and prepared to take full responsibility for so doing. Anything for which a license can be granted must, by definition, be fundamentally lawful (otherwise it would be incapable of being licensed), and there is, therefore, absolutely no need for an adult to 'ask such permission'. The act of 'obtaining a license' is the act of throwing away a fundamental Right, and substituting a (revocable) privilege instead.
- 'Registration' of anything transfers superior ownership to the entity accepting the registration. Once an item has been registered, you are no longer the OWNER (even though you will still be paying for the item), but instead you become the KEEPER. This includes cars, houses, children (who become 'wards of the state' by virtue of a birth registration), etc. ('regis ...' = handing ownership to The Crown ... which, by the way, is the British Crown in Temple Bar, and NOT Elizabeth II)
- In all cases you are always being OFFERED A SERVICE - which includes 'benefits' - in the form of privileges. You are always fully entitled to waive such services, and of course you will also be waiving the attendant benefits, as you so choose. Your choice is - ultimately - to either assert your (inalienable) Rights, or accept (revocable) privileges. (i.e. Do you want to be a licensed driver, or a natural human being with the right to travel?)
-The law can give rise to a FICTION, but a fiction cannot give rise to a law. Consequently a legal fiction called THE GOVERNMENT has no power to make LAW. It is, in point of fact, BOUND BY LAW (like everyone else, and including all other legal fictions). PARLIAMENT is another legal fiction entity. Statutes created by Parliament are not, therefore, the LAW. They are 'legislated rules for a society' and ONLY APPLICABLE TO MEMBERS OF THAT SOCIETY. Join a different society, and you would be bound by a different set of rules. (If this were not the case it would be impossible to become, for example, a Freemason and be bound by the rules of Freemasonry). Statutes are nothing more than the Company Policy of THE UNITED KINGDOM CORPORATION, or THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA CORPORATION, etc. (See 'society', below)
- Only a sovereign flesh and blood human being, with a living soul, has a Mind. Only something with a Mind is capable of devising a CLAIM. Legal fictions are soulless, and do not possess a distinct Mind. They cannot, therefore, in LAW, make a CLAIM. When it is you Vs. "The State of ______", the State of ______ cannot come to court to make a claim against you, only someone "re-presenting" it can.
-Consequent to the foregoing, and since the Judiciary in a court de facto derives all its power from colour-of-law/Statutes, then no court de facto has any power over you as a sovereign human being, IN FACT (although, of course, they don't bother to tell you!). A court de jure is the only kind of court to which you are subject under Common Law, and there are none of those left (unless you insist that the court operates de jure, by demanding a Trial by Jury. But they will attempt to resist that with every fiber in their 'corporate', soulless, 'bodies').
- A Society is, in essence, nothing more than a grouping of like-minded souls since it is defined as a number of people joined by mutual consent to deliberate, determine and act for a common goal. A society makes its own rules, and its Members are duty-bound to follow them. Different societies can exist, having their own unique set of rules. One way of 'choking' the action of a court de facto is to claim membership of a society that only exists in Common Law jurisdiction. The World Freeman Society has been set up precisely for this purpose.
Contractual obligation. For ANY contract to be lawful, INCLUDING A CONTRACT BETWEEN YOURSELF AS PLAINTIFF OR DEFENDANT IN A COURT DE FACTO, it must comprise the following:
A) FULL DISCLOSURE by both parties. Neither party can later claim 'you should have known' if it was not specifically declared at the time of making the contract.
B) A CONSIDERATION offered by both parties, this being the subject of the exchange. It must be a sum of money, or an item of value. Both parties agree that their CONSIDERATION is worth (to them) the other party's CONSIDERATION.
C) LAWFUL TERMS & CONDITIONS for the contract, to which both parties agree.
D) 'Wet' SIGNATURES of both parties. This means hand-written SIGNATURES, as made by two human beings.
Even though businesses and officials act as though there is a lawful contract in place, 99 times out of 100 these rules have not been followed. (Maybe it is 999 times out of 1,000 - or even more!). Standing on these 4 rules, requesting proofs, is the simplest way of stalemating just about every action that may be taken against you.
-You do not have to pay taxes, only "taxpayers" do. Paying taxes is VOLUNTARY. Filling out a W-4 is the contract used to make you agree to pay taxes.
- The IRS is not a U.S. Government Agency. It is an Agency of the IMF. (Diversified Metal Products v. IRS et al. CV-93-405E-EJE U.S.D.C.D.I., Public Law 94-564, Senate Report 94-1148 pg. 5967, Reorganization Plan No. 26, Public Law 102-391.)
- The FCC, CIA, FBI, NASA and all of the other alphabet gangs were never part of the United States government. Even though the "US Government" held shares of stock in the various Agencies. (U.S. V. Strang , 254 US 491, Lewis v. US, 680 F.2d, 1239)
- There are no Judicial courts in America and there has not been since 1789. Judges do not enforce Statutes and Codes. Executive Administrators enforce Statutes and Codes. (FRC v. GE 281 US 464, Keller v. PE 261 US 428, 1 Stat. 138-178)
-There have not been any Judges in America since 1789. There have just been Administrators. (FRC v. GE 281 US 464, Keller v. PE 261 US 428 1Stat. 138-178)
- Social Security is not insurance or a contract, nor is there a Trust Fund. (Helvering v. Davis 301 US 619, Steward Co. V. Davis 301 US 548.)
- You own no property, slaves can't own property. Read the Deed to the property that you think is yours. You are listed as a Tenant. (Senate Document 43, 73rd Congress 1st Session)
- You can not use the Constitution to defend yourself because you are not a party to it. (Padelford Fay & Co. v. The Mayor and Alderman of The City of Savannah 14 Georgia 438, 520)
- Britain is owned by the Vatican. (Treaty of 1213)
- Military Dictator George Washington divided the States (Estates) into Districts. (Messages and papers of the Presidents Vo 1, pg 99. Websters 1828 dictionary for definition of Estate.)
- The United States Government was not founded upon Christianity. (Treaty of Tripoli 8 Stat 154.)
- It is not the duty of the police to protect you. Their job is to protect the Corporation and arrest code breakers. Sapp v. Tallahasee, 348 So. 2nd. 363, Reiff v. City of Philadelphia, 477 F.Supp. 1262, Lynch v. N.C. Dept of Justice 376 S.E. 2nd. 247.
- Everything in the "United States" is For Sale: roads, bridges, schools, hospitals, water, prisons airports etc. (Executive Order 12803)
The rich rules over the poor, and the borrower is the slave of the lender." Proverbs 22:7
"In a time of deceit telling the truth is a revolutionary act."
-- George Orwell 1984
"If you tell a lie big enough and keep repeating it, people will eventually come to believe it. The lie can be maintained only for such time as the State can shield the people from the political, economic and/or military consequences of the lie. It thus becomes vitally important for the State to use all of its powers to repress dissent, for the truth is the mortal enemy of the lie, and thus by extension, the truth is the greatest enemy of the State.” - Joseph Goebbels – Hitler's Master of Propaganda
When I say knowledge is power, some of you will have visions dancing in your head of schooling, college, class rooms, long hours studying, essays, and tests, which lead to diplomas and certificates. And I hold back an ironic, sarcastic chuckle that you believe what you've been taught, whether it be the free public school you attended, or an education you paid for, whether that be private school, or college. You believe that your investment of time, and perhaps money, has given you something in return. You call that knowledge. It is knowledge, but only for the means of a PAYCHECK. Let us not confuse PAYCHECK with POWER. They are NOT in any way the same thing. But then again, most people only care about this worthless fiat money that they give power by BELIEVING a LIE. How is that knowledge? And how does being completely fooled give you any power? Power comes from realizing that the knowledge you were spoonfed is worthless. And this is when self-education comes into play. If you are not given knowledge that you can use, you need to go out and seek it. Money exists because you believe in and trust the 'system' of money that has been put before you. You accept it. You accept that your time is worth paying taxes towards an international debt you know nothing of. Most people really do not understand money. Simply look at it for what it is.
You exchange your time, energy, and 'personality', to do whatever task you've been given for whatever particular company you decide to work for whatever hourly wage or salary Almost half of your life, once you finally finish all your classes, and get the job, your hours are spent at work. Hopefully you enjoy the profession you've chosen, and the people you end up being surrounded by on a daily basis. You do this for MONEY. To support the life outside of work. To afford the house, the car, the food on your table, the diapers, the speeding tickets, and the registration fees, the toll rolls, and the gas in your car.. And that is the most basic life, not including other 'luxuries' like air conditioning and electricity that some people can hardly afford.
"Just look at us. Everything is backwards; everything is upside down. Doctors destroy health, lawyers destroy justice, universities destroy knowledge, governments destroy freedom, the major media destroy information, and religions destroy spirituality." - Michael Ellner
THE STORY OF YOUR ENSLAVEMENT
"If you want to make someone angry, tell him a lie. If you want to make him furious, tell him the truth." - Arthur Schopenhauer
The information, facts and opinions contained herein should in no way be considered as legal advice, financial advice, or any other type of advice. Make up your own mind. Information, entertainment, whatever you want to call it. These are all just words on a page.
Brand X Misery" - Cire
I made this video. Cire is one of my favorite bands, great lyrics.