Do not accept what you have been spoonfed. Question your educators, parents, and politiciians.
Be inquisitive. Beyond asking who, what, when and where, the most important is always WHY.
Why is what explains the rest of it. Demand answers. Just because a television tells you so, doesn't mean it is so. Remember that life on the screen is edited. People are paid. Agendas exist.
Just as well, you are fake as hell, pretending to be someone you are not every god damned day.
You are not any piece of paper, birth certificate, social security number, driver's license.
Because no one in their right mind would have signed up for giving their freedom away.
No one would agree that profit is more important than taking care of the environment, let alone their own bodies. No one would reject the technology that would end the suppression of all nations. No one has to go hungry. No one has to suffer just to exist in this world. Education is at this point a financial institution, hellbent on preparing each pupil to be a part of the machine. To become a debtor, and join the work force.
Get college loans, and get a mortgage. Buy a nice car. Pray you have enough left over to go on vacations, and to buy that big screen tv to watch the football games on to invite over your friends so you can show off your new stove. Tell yourself this gives your life meaning. If that sounds like all you ever wanted, then I doubt you'd still be reading this.
Otherwise take from everything what wisdom you can, but overlook or rather see through everything that is writhed in fear, pain, or greed.
Without turning a blind eye to the very real pain and greed that is destroying the world.
Without you there will be no change.
Remember that what make no sense is not real. What requires BELIEF to be real, and is only fueled by belief,
and it make perfect sense that it is not real. Your believing makes it so.
Take everything with a grain of salt.
"Ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free.” John 8:32
"The Mark of a stupid man is not that he does not know, it is that he does not want to know." - Michael H. Keehn
"He who knows nothing is nearer to the truth than he whose mind is filled with falsehoods and errors." Thomas Jefferson
"There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true." - Soren Kierkegaard (1813-1855)
"Knowledge will forever govern ignorance, and people who mean to be their own governors, must arm themselves with the power which knowledge gives." James Madison
"..We should no longer be children, toss to and fro and carried about with every wind of doctrine, by the trickery of men, in the cunning craftiness of deceitful plotting, but speaking the truth in love, may grow up in all things into Him who is the head, Christ." Eph 4:14
A Few Things To Consider
- 'Lawful' is what it is all about. 'Lawful' .vs. 'unlawful'. Do not get trapped into discussing 'legal'/'illegal'.
- In order to empower a representative, you must have the power yourself. You cannot give to anyone something you, yourself do not possess. You cannot give them any more than you, yourself, possess. Consequently you can look at anything any representative does, and say "I must be entitled to do that myself, without - necessarily - empowering someone else to do it for me".
- In a democracy, 'a majority' does not depend on 'large numbers'. A majority can be as low as ONE. And that ONE must, of itself, (therefore) carry sufficient empowerment to put any motion into practice. (The US Supreme Court has 9 Members. A 5 - 4 majority carries any ruling. That's 'democracy') This country was founded as a Republic, but it has slowly been chipped away.
- Consequently no Government has more power than you do yourself. The powers are equal. The only difference is that your power is inalienable - it can't be taken away from you - whereas a Government can be replaced by some other set of role players. Consequently YOU are 'supreme'.
- 'Requesting permission' is the act of a child. 'Licencing' is 'begging for permission' and 'submitting to someone else's will'. Adults do not beg permission for something they are lawfully entitled to do, and prepared to take full responsibility for so doing. Anything for which a license can be granted must, by definition, be fundamentally lawful (otherwise it would be incapable of being licensed), and there is, therefore, absolutely no need for an adult to 'ask such permission'. The act of 'obtaining a license' is the act of throwing away a fundamental Right, and substituting a (revocable) privilege instead.
- 'Registration' of anything transfers superior ownership to the entity accepting the registration. Once an item has been registered, you are no longer the OWNER (even though you will still be paying for the item), but instead you become the KEEPER. This includes cars, houses, children (who become 'wards of the state' by virtue of a birth registration), etc. ('regis ...' = handing ownership to The Crown ... which, by the way, is the British Crown in Temple Bar, and NOT Elizabeth II)
- In all cases you are always being OFFERED A SERVICE - which includes 'benefits' - in the form of privileges. You are always fully entitled to waive such services, and of course you will also be waiving the attendant benefits, as you so choose. Your choice is - ultimately - to either assert your (inalienable) Rights, or accept (revocable) privileges. (i.e. Do you want to be a licensed driver, or a natural human being with the right to travel?)
-The law can give rise to a FICTION, but a fiction cannot give rise to a law. Consequently a legal fiction called THE GOVERNMENT has no power to make LAW. It is, in point of fact, BOUND BY LAW (like everyone else, and including all other legal fictions). PARLIAMENT is another legal fiction entity. Statutes created by Parliament are not, therefore, the LAW. They are 'legislated rules for a society' and ONLY APPLICABLE TO MEMBERS OF THAT SOCIETY. Join a different society, and you would be bound by a different set of rules. (If this were not the case it would be impossible to become, for example, a Freemason and be bound by the rules of Freemasonry). Statutes are nothing more than the Company Policy of THE UNITED KINGDOM CORPORATION, or THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA CORPORATION, etc. (See 'society', below)
- Only a sovereign flesh and blood human being, with a living soul, has a Mind. Only something with a Mind is capable of devising a CLAIM. Legal fictions are soulless, and do not possess a distinct Mind. They cannot, therefore, in LAW, make a CLAIM. When it is you Vs. "The State of ______", the State of ______ cannot come to court to make a claim against you, only someone "re-presenting" it can.
-Consequent to the foregoing, and since the Judiciary in a court de facto derives all its power from colour-of-law/Statutes, then no court de facto has any power over you as a sovereign human being, IN FACT (although, of course, they don't bother to tell you!). A court de jure is the only kind of court to which you are subject under Common Law, and there are none of those left (unless you insist that the court operates de jure, by demanding a Trial by Jury. But they will attempt to resist that with every fiber in their 'corporate', soulless, 'bodies').
- A Society is, in essence, nothing more than a grouping of like-minded souls since it is defined as a number of people joined by mutual consent to deliberate, determine and act for a common goal. A society makes its own rules, and its Members are duty-bound to follow them. Different societies can exist, having their own unique set of rules. One way of 'choking' the action of a court de facto is to claim membership of a society that only exists in Common Law jurisdiction. The World Freeman Society has been set up precisely for this purpose.
Contractual obligation. For ANY contract to be lawful, INCLUDING A CONTRACT BETWEEN YOURSELF AS PLAINTIFF OR DEFENDANT IN A COURT DE FACTO, it must comprise the following:
A) FULL DISCLOSURE by both parties. Neither party can later claim 'you should have known' if it was not specifically declared at the time of making the contract.
B) A CONSIDERATION offered by both parties, this being the subject of the exchange. It must be a sum of money, or an item of value. Both parties agree that their CONSIDERATION is worth (to them) the other party's CONSIDERATION.
C) LAWFUL TERMS & CONDITIONS for the contract, to which both parties agree.
D) 'Wet' SIGNATURES of both parties. This means hand-written SIGNATURES, as made by two human beings.
Even though businesses and officials act as though there is a lawful contract in place, 99 times out of 100 these rules have not been followed. (Maybe it is 999 times out of 1,000 - or even more!). Standing on these 4 rules, requesting proofs, is the simplest way of stalemating just about every action that may be taken against you.
-You do not have to pay taxes, only "taxpayers" do. Paying taxes is VOLUNTARY. Filling out a W-4 is the contract used to make you agree to pay taxes.
- The IRS is not a U.S. Government Agency. It is an Agency of the IMF. (Diversified Metal Products v. IRS et al. CV-93-405E-EJE U.S.D.C.D.I., Public Law 94-564, Senate Report 94-1148 pg. 5967, Reorganization Plan No. 26, Public Law 102-391.)
- The FCC, CIA, FBI, NASA and all of the other alphabet gangs were never part of the United States government. Even though the "US Government" held shares of stock in the various Agencies. (U.S. V. Strang , 254 US 491, Lewis v. US, 680 F.2d, 1239)
- There are no Judicial courts in America and there has not been since 1789. Judges do not enforce Statutes and Codes. Executive Administrators enforce Statutes and Codes. (FRC v. GE 281 US 464, Keller v. PE 261 US 428, 1 Stat. 138-178)
-There have not been any Judges in America since 1789. There have just been Administrators. (FRC v. GE 281 US 464, Keller v. PE 261 US 428 1Stat. 138-178)
- Social Security is not insurance or a contract, nor is there a Trust Fund. (Helvering v. Davis 301 US 619, Steward Co. V. Davis 301 US 548.)
- You own no property, slaves can't own property. Read the Deed to the property that you think is yours. You are listed as a Tenant. (Senate Document 43, 73rd Congress 1st Session)
- You can not use the Constitution to defend yourself because you are not a party to it. (Padelford Fay & Co. v. The Mayor and Alderman of The City of Savannah 14 Georgia 438, 520)
- Britain is owned by the Vatican. (Treaty of 1213)
- Military Dictator George Washington divided the States (Estates) into Districts. (Messages and papers of the Presidents Vo 1, pg 99. Websters 1828 dictionary for definition of Estate.)
- The United States Government was not founded upon Christianity. (Treaty of Tripoli 8 Stat 154.)
- It is not the duty of the police to protect you. Their job is to protect the Corporation and arrest code breakers. Sapp v. Tallahasee, 348 So. 2nd. 363, Reiff v. City of Philadelphia, 477 F.Supp. 1262, Lynch v. N.C. Dept of Justice 376 S.E. 2nd. 247.
- Everything in the "United States" is For Sale: roads, bridges, schools, hospitals, water, prisons airports etc. (Executive Order 12803)
- There is no lawful money. Federal Reserve Notes are a fiat currency.
- In 1933 you became the 'surety' backing this fiat money
You might say that none of this is true, because you haven't heard it on the news, or read it in the paper. Your parents didn't tell you these things and you didn't learn about it in school. The easiest way to control a society is to control it from the inside out. All media is controlled, as is education. Indoctrination is handed down from generation to generation.
Think about it..
If you wanted to enslave a people, knowing full well that an informed population
is much more difficult to conquer than is a misinformed, mislead, and mistaken people, what would you do?
The Government Is Controlled
by the hands of a very few
and through each of them
You Are Controlled
KNOWLEDGE IS POWER
The rich rules over the poor, and the borrower is the slave of the lender." Proverbs 22:7
"In a time of deceit telling the truth is a revolutionary act."
-- George Orwell 1984
"If you tell a lie big enough and keep repeating it, people will eventually come to believe it. The lie can be maintained only for such time as the State can shield the people from the political, economic and/or military consequences of the lie. It thus becomes vitally important for the State to use all of its powers to repress dissent, for the truth is the mortal enemy of the lie, and thus by extension, the truth is the greatest enemy of the State.” - Joseph Goebbels – Hitler's Master of Propaganda
When I say knowledge is power, some of you will have visions dancing in your head of schooling, college, class rooms, long hours studying, essays, and tests, which lead to diplomas and certificates. And I hold back an ironic, sarcastic chuckle that you believe what you've been taught, whether it be the free public school you attended, or an education you paid for, whether that be private school, or college. You believe that your investment of time, and perhaps money, has given you something in return. You call that knowledge. It is knowledge, but only for the means of a PAYCHECK. Let us not confuse PAYCHECK with POWER. They are NOT in any way the same thing. But then again, most people only care about this worthless fiat money that they give power by BELIEVING a LIE. How is that knowledge? And how does being completely fooled give you any power? Power comes from realizing that the knowledge you were spoonfed is worthless. And this is when self-education comes into play. If you are not given knowledge that you can use, you need to go out and seek it. Money exists because you believe in and trust the 'system' of money that has been put before you. You accept it. You accept that your time is worth paying taxes towards an international debt you know nothing of. Most people really do not understand money. Simply look at it for what it is.
You exchange your time, energy, and 'personality', to do whatever task you've been given for whatever particular company you decide to work for whatever hourly wage or salary Almost half of your life, once you finally finish all your classes, and get the job, your hours are spent at work. Hopefully you enjoy the profession you've chosen, and the people you end up being surrounded by on a daily basis. You do this for MONEY. To support the life outside of work. To afford the house, the car, the food on your table, the diapers, the speeding tickets, and the registration fees, the toll rolls, and the gas in your car.. And that is the most basic life, not including other 'luxuries' like air conditioning and electricity.
"Just look at us. Everything is backwards; everything is upside down. Doctors destroy health, lawyers destroy justice, universities destroy knowledge, governments destroy freedom, the major media destroy information, and religions destroy spirituality." - Michael Ellner
Stop believing what you are told is GOOD, and find out for yourself. Stop believing what you are told is EVIL, until you discover that truth for yourself. No religion can answer this, no political matter, no education system. No, none. The answer is within your own MIND. Start using it. Stop letting others; your educators, your parents, your government, make up your mind for you. They only hand down to you, the ignorance they themselves inherit. Every generation allows more freedom, and liberty, and justice to be stolen from the people and given to those who rule over us, operating as an unseen force, backed by our governments, Popes, Presidents and Prime Ministers, Politicians, Judges, Police, and Lawyers. They line their pockets with money, with the consideration of the return of promises made. Controlled by the corporations that are far more powerful then we're lead to believe. Anyone can see that there is hardly any justice left within the justice system. Those who 'govern' the people are given more power over our daily lives. It's the modern version of Big Brother, and it's frightening to say the least. Yet, so few people question the answers given to them by those "officials" with fancy titles.
"Behind the ostensible government sit enthroned an invisible government owing no allegiance and acknowledging no responsibility to the people. To destroy this invisible government, to befoul the unholy alliance between corrupt business and corrupt politics is the first task of the statesmanship of the day." Theodore Roosevelt, April 19th, 1906
THE STORY OF YOUR ENSLAVEMENT
"If you want to make someone angry, tell him a lie. If you want to make him furious, tell him the truth." - Arthur Schopenhauer
The information, facts and opinions contained herein should in no way be considered as legal advice, financial advice, or any other type of advice. Make up your own mind. Information, entertainment, whatever you want to call it. These are all just words on a page.
Brand X Misery" - Cire
I made this video. Cire is one of my favorite bands, great lyrics.